The Graduate Certificate in Engineering, offered in collaboration with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the Department of Computer Science, and the Maryland Cybersecurity Center, requires four courses from the five Cybersecurity Core Courses listed below (the Capstone course from the Master's core courses is not permitted). Students should consult with their advisor prior to registering.
Cybersecurity Core Courses (4 of 5 courses)
- ENPM 691 Programming in C for Cybersecurity Applications (3 credits)
- ENPM 808 Secure Operating Systems (3 credits)
- ENPM 808 Networks and Protocols (3 credits)
- ENPM 693 Network Security (3 credits)
- ENPM 808 Information Assurance (3 credits)
For more information, visit: